MTX® Premium Soundbar Basics
The MTX® Premium Soundbar is an overhead audio system specifically designed for and integrated with the Polaris® GENERAL®. It comes standard on GENERAL Deluxe models.
The eight-speaker soundbar, which delivers 100 watts of audio through six 3-inch speakers and two 1-inch tweeters, mounts overhead to the ROPS (Rollover Protection Structure), so as not to interfere with sightlines outside the cockpit.
It connects to your devices using Bluetooth® technology and includes and AM/FM radio and a 3.5 mm auxiliary input. The display screen is complemented by large control buttons (shown below) that are easily used with gloves on.
To pair your device:
- Press the input source key until the BLUETOOTH input source screen is displayed.
- Make sure the source screen says “DISCONNECTED.”
- Search for “MTX AUDIO” on your BLUETOOTH-enabled device.
- Once you have connected, the source screen will read “CONNECTED,” and you will hear a connection beep.
Up to 15 presets can be stored for each of the AM and FM radio bands. To add a new preset, do one of the following:
- Tune the overhead unit to the required frequency.
- Press and hold down the Play/Pause key. The message “Preset saved” will display briefly.
- Press the Menu key.
- Turn and then press the rotary knob to select Presets>Save current. The message “Preset saved” will display briefly.
New presets must be unique. If you try to create a preset for the same frequency as an existing one, the unit will display the message “Previously saved.”
Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth Sig, Inc.