Ride Command App Overview
The Ride Command app allows off-road and snowmobile riders to enhance their year-round riding experience. It includes more than 300,000 miles of trails and group ride capability.
- Invite your friends to a group to see their live location on the map of your smartphone, tablet, or in-vehicle Ride Command Display.
- Set a member in your group as your leader to follow their trail through any twists and turns you encounter.
- Contact members of your group by simply using the Call and Message options from their rider profile.
- Invite friends to ride with you via social media, text, or email.
Explore and Discover
- Select Off-Road or Snow to tailor the map to your sport.
- Record rides and place waypoints to save all of your favorite ride locations.
- Explore the map and search for ride areas to find the perfect location for your next ride.
- View points of interest to find the best stops near your ride.
- Save regional maps for offline and low connectivity use.
- Prepare for your ride by checking weather radar so you know exactly what to expect before heading out on the trails.
- Check recent rainfall in ride areas to prepare for the proper ride conditions.
- View snow depth to see what areas will provide you with the best conditions for your vehicle.
- Register your vehicles to maintain and manage your fleet, all under one app.
- Save vehicle maintenance records to keep track of previous service.
- Find nearby dealers that can perform service and maintenance on your vehicle.
- Review warranty information on your vehicles.
The Ride Command app is available on the App Store for iPhone® and iPad®, as well as on Google Play®.
For additional information on the Ride Command app, displays, and software updates, visit the Ride Command website.
Google Play® is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
iPad® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
iPhone® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.