MTX® Premium Soundbar Basics
The MTX® Premium Soundbar is an overhead audio system specifically designed for and integrated with the Polaris GENERAL. It comes standard on GENERAL Deluxe models.
The eight-speaker soundbar, which delivers 100 watts of audio through six 3-inch speakers and two 1-inch tweeters, mounts overhead to the ROPS (Rollover Protection Structure), so as not to interfere with sightlines outside the cockpit.
It connects to your devices using Bluetooth® technology and includes and AM/FM radio and a 3.5 mm auxiliary input. The display screen is complemented by large control buttons (shown below) that are easily used with gloves on.
To pair your device:
- Press the input source key until the Bluetooth® input source screen is displayed.
- Make sure the source screen says “DISCONNECTED.”
- Search for “MTX AUDIO” on your Bluetooth®-enabled device.
- Once you have connected, the source screen will read “CONNECTED,” and you will hear a connection beep.
Up to 15 presets can be stored for each of the AM and FM radio bands. To add a new preset, do one of the following:
- Tune the overhead unit to the required frequency.
- Press and hold down the Play/Pause key. The message “Preset saved” will display briefly.
- Press the Menu key.
- Turn and then press the rotary knob to select Presets>Save current. The message “Preset saved” will display briefly.
New presets must be unique. If you try to create a preset for the same frequency as an existing one, the unit will display the message “Previously saved.”
The MTX® Premium Soundbar is part number 2881115.
To learn more, view the Owner's Manual.
For more information about installation, view the installation instructions.
For more about your GENERAL, view your Owner’s Manual.
To find a Polaris Dealer near you, use the Dealer Locator.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth Sig, Inc.
MTX® is a registered trademark of Mitek Corporation